We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that you provide to us, or business data that we collect from you, will be processed by us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.katelevineconsulting.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), Kate Levine is the data controller (referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” in this privacy notice); postal address is is Kate Levine Communications of 12 Cambrian Close, York Hill, London SE27 0BS and email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit this website, our web server collects logs which may identify your IP address, which may be assigned to your company or internet service provider. We use third party services Google Analytics and Word Press to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This may include your IP address as well. This helps us identify information such as the number of visitors to various parts of our site; it is also used for security reasons, so that we could identify an attacker if we need to. The information collected is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google or Word Press to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our site.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, www.katelevineconsulting.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, social media profile, web address.
- Information in the public domain which allows us to research details or contact you for legitimate business purposes.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To provide you with information, products and services, both on our behalf and on behalf of our clients.
- To provide you with information about Kate Levine Consulting. This includes receiving invitations to events, webinars and briefings.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We will only share your information with the following:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them on your behalf.
- We will only disclose your information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- If a client is in arrears on any invoices, it’s possible we could use a third-party debt collection agency to help recover funds owed. This is a worst-case scenario but we reserve the right to do this
Storing your information
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for our marketing purposes. You can email us at any time to be removed from our database. Please send your request to email@example.com. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation introduced 25th May 2018 gives you the right to access all the information we hold about you which we will fully comply with on receipt of any request.